Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just Around the Corner...

I cannot believe that Spring is just around the corner! I am working on some adorable items for spring and summer.  Along with Spring...EASTER is just around the corner.  Have you thought about what the little girl in your life will be wearing?  It is not too early :)  Here are some adorable options:
My favorite fabric this spring for little dresses...Alexander Henry's June Bug collection with these sweet little birds!



 For you little princess 12 months and under Ruffle Rompers are an ADORABLE alternative to a dress...

 And, simple enough to wear any spring day are pillowcase dresses.  Here are some of the new patterns in the shop.  I am working on a new Dr Seuss collection because my girls LOVE some Seuss :)

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love our Gnome dress!! Absolutely adorable! I will definitely be a future customer!!

    ReplyDelete