Sunday, February 6, 2011

Olivia Does Everything Well...

 I love this fabric...and apparantly you all do too!  I have been feeling the love for Olivia out there.  Unfortunately, this fabric was printed in 2007 (yikes!) and I was fortunate to find a bolt of it in a local fabric store.  I bought everything that was left and made MANY Olivia dresses...and even a custom peasant top!  And now I am down to an amount for just ONE MORE dress...I am sad.  So, what other characters are your children into these days?  I would love to hunt sown some more fun fabric to please the kiddo in your life :)  Ideas please!


1 comment:

  1. Bree loves her Olivia dress you made! She has a 4th birthday party coming up and I was wondering do you have any GNOME fabric or WOODLAND FAIRY type material? I would love to order one for her birthday party on Apr 2. You can email me @ dpickens_42@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete